We offer a delivery service with all orders from Miss Maggies.
- Delivery Guaranteed – before 5pm for business addresses and 5:30 for residential addresses on the requested day.
- Recipient “Not at Home” :. As the customer, please make sure that the recipient will be at the address on the given date.
Miss Maggies will take no responsibility for deliveries if the recipient is not at the address provided. Additional delivery fees will apply if we need to deliver the gift more than once.
Delivery for Funeral Orders
Miss Maggies treat funeral orders with the highest of priority. In order to see the order processed as smoothly as possible please supply the following information when ordering.
Full name of the deceased
- Name and address of the funeral home
- Date and time of the funeral
Delivery to Hospitals/Nursing Homes
For hospital/nursing home deliveries, please supply Miss Maggies with the recipient’s:
- Full name
- Ward name or number
- Hospital name and address
- Whether the recipient is a patient/resident or part of the staff.
For hospital and nursing home deliveries, Miss Maggies recommends sending flowers and gifts that are already arranged in a container. Please note:
- Do not send loose cut flowers as there are usually limited suitable vases available
- Do not send large arrangements as space is often restricted
- Most hospitals do not allow plants
- We recommend not sending high pollinated flowers as they can upset patients and staff with allergies.
- Some hospitals do not allow flowers in intensive care or other special care units, a fresh Barossa gourmet basket may be suitable.
Please be aware that the availability of containers and flower varieties/colours may vary throughout the year. We will endeavor to fulfill your preferences, however, if we can’t, another suitable container or flower variety/colour will be used and produced to the same value.